Interstate AssemblySystems simplifies the operation of our customers’ businesses by providing high-quality assembled products shipped “just in time.” We work with customers to reduce their production costs by eliminating paperwork, reducing inventory and improving material and product flow. Our technicians assemble products to meet engineering specifications using only the highest quality Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts in the industry.
Thanks to our dedicated Engineering Change Response (ECR) Team, managed inventory system and available on-site support, you can be confident that virtually any assembled product we provide will be on time from procurement to final quality inspection.
From basic wheel and tire assemblies, to complete transit bus assembly, our breadth of experience can handle your project, big or small.
Our services and capabilities include:
- High-volume assembly projects
- Assembly projects for on-highway vehicles including buses
- Agricultural equipment component assembly
- Industrial component assembly including water pumps, gen sets, and mobile pumping units
- Electric motor assembly
- Project planning and scheduling
- Purchasing and inventory management
- Picking and kitting services
- Product launch processes
- Assembly projects for the U.S. military
Interstate AssemblySystems is ISO 9001:2008 certified. We are a SAM-registered entity (DUNS 928952332, CAGE 3FAJ1).
For more information or to discuss your next project, please contact Interstate Assembly Systems at 701-281-8575