At Interstate Companies, we offer many types of products and services designed to meet the diverse needs of the clients we serve in more than 20 branches throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan and Wyoming.
Because of the knowledge and experience stemming from decades of doing business, Interstate Companies has built a reputation based on the quality of products we carry as well as the excellent service we provide. Our customers know working with us means they will receive high-quality products that are both durable and reliable, produced by the finest manufacturers. We believe in the products we represent, from the smallest bearings to the largest engines.
Interstate Companies carries the following brands:
- Allison Transmission
- Detroit Diesel
- MTU Engines
- Deutz Engines
- Perkins Engines
- Carrier Transicold
- IMPCO auxiliary power units
- Mercedes-Benz Engines
- Red Dot mobile HVAC systems
- Webasto heating & cooling systems
- MTU Onsite Energy generators
- Electro-Motive Diesel/EMD
- John Deere Marine Engines
- Timken bearings & power transmission products
- Gates belts, hoses & hydraulics
- Rexnord process & motion control products
- SKF bearing units and housings, linear motion products & seals
- Rollway Bearing products
- LPS lubricants, cleaners, degreasers & solvents
- Continental Contitech belts & hoses
- Nexen Power Transmission products
- MRC Bearings
- Koyo Bearings
- Browning Bearings
- Martin Engineering belt cleaning & vibration solutions
- TerraSource Crushers
- Lincoln Motors
- Leeson Electric Motors
- Loctite adhesives & sealants
- McGill Bearing products
- SealMaster mounted ball & roller bearings
- Thompson Pump
- Baldor drives, bearings, conveyor components, gearing & brakes
- Grove Gear reducers & ratio multipliers
- Morse Chain, drives, gearing & clutches
Our Interstate PowerSystems, BearingSystems, AssemblySystems and IndustrialSystems teams work together to provide exceptional service to our customers. Although you may only work with a single person in our organization, we want you to know that there are many more ready to help.
We take the time to provide ongoing training to all of our associates to ensure our motto of “Pride in Service” is evident in everything we do. From the person answering the phone in our corporate offices to the technicians who may be working on an engine, we want you to be confident that your experience will be a positive one.
We invite you to explore the products and services we provide at Interstate Companies by clicking on the links below. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the location nearest you.