Power generating systems from Interstate provide the very best in performance.
Interstate is the exclusive distributor for MTU Onsite Energy in our area.
When used as prime power, MTU Onsite Energy systems are scalable to fit a broad
range of applications. In standby use, MTU Onsite Energy systems keep power
flowing seamlessly if there’s a utility failure. MTU Onsite Energy systems
deliver the refined power required by sensitive computer networks while
accommodating the high transient loads of air conditioners, compressors, and
Application vary and locations vary, but the need for reliable power is a
constant. MTU Onsite Energy power generating systems meet that need every
moment of every day.
Every MTU Onsite Energy Power Generation unit is completely engineered before it
reaches the factory floor. Computer aided designs ensures compatibility and
consistency before the manufacturing process begins.
MTU Onsite Energy offers:
- 20 kW to 3250 kW Diesel Generator Sets
- 20 kW to 150 kW Gas Generator Sets
- ASCO switchgears; ampere ratings: 30 to 4,000
- Paralleling switchgear to control the complete power system
- Digital controllers to monitor the generator set
Features & Benefits:
- Cutting-edge emission technology
- Advanced monitoring and communications technology
- Digital engine and generator controls for superior performance and rapid response time
- Proven reliability and durability
- Low maintenance costs
- Single source supply of all power generation needs
- UL2200 listing available on most models
Contact Interstate Power Generation
MTU Onsite Energy Web Site